Who is an extrovert? It’s simple. Enter a party and there is usually one person who is usually the life of the party. He/she has this huge group of friends, laughing, talking. That is an extrovert for you. Extroverts get their energy from connecting to other people. That’s how they derive their sense of belonging.
When dating an extrovert, there is never a dull moment. Life is like a party! When in a relationship with them, the only things you can do is try and keep up with their energy.
So, how to know if you are in a relationship with an extrovert?
Here are a Few Pointers that You can Use
- They have a huge group of friends: Extroverts are social butterflies. Everywhere they go, they make friends.
- You are the quiet one: When with an extrovert, it’s ok if you are not in the spotlight, just take a back seat and let your partner take over.
- They love new adventures: Their focus will always be on trying new things, whether is trying out a new place or trying adventure sports like bungee jumping.
- They love PDA: With an extrovert, you will never complain of lack of expression. They will always tell you what they feel about you.
- You will get your own space: He/she will have lots of friends to have hang out with. So if someday you want your own quiet time, no problem, there will always be someone else with him.
- They are like an open book: Extroverts are honest people, so what you see is what you get. They won’t keep you guessing about what’s going on in their head.
- They are adaptable: Give them a new situation and they will be on top. They love to go with the flow and adapt to new situations.
- They always have someone to help them : With so many social contacts,an extrovert will have a person to help them in time of need.
- They love to talk: With an extrovert around, you will never have a dull moment. They will always be ready for a fun, intelligent conversation.
- Life is a constant party: With an extrovert around, life will always be fun, music, fun, laughter friends will be a constant.
- They know the value of social interactions. In this world where human interaction is dwindling, extroverts keep this alive.
- An extrovert will never shy away from dealing with issues; they will clear out all the misunderstandings and will always have an open line of communication.
So if your partner has most of these qualities, then you are in a relationship with an extrovert. Having a relationship with an extrovert can be tough, because it can be tough to keep pace with them, but once you get used to them, you will be addicted to their energy.
But if you are single, looking for love, or can’t keep up with an extrovert.