You love your girl best friend, but are unsure about how she feels? Reading into the mind of a girl can be complicated, so you don’t want to ruin your friendship by taking a false step? Well. don’t hesitate, for here are some sure fire signs that can tell you whether she is in love with you or not.
7 Signs Your Girl Best Friend is in Love with You
- She hasn’t dated in a while: She hasn’t dated anyone or shown real interest in any other guy since you two became close friends. She might dodge the whole topic of dating and seem uninterested. This is one of the signs that she has actually given you a bigger place in her heart and is not ready to let any other guy creep in.
- She doesn’t approve of your girlfriends: She is your best friend, and her opinion matters to you, so it might be heart breaking to know that she doesn’t approve of any of your girlfriends. She finds faults with them, and points out that she would make a better girlfriend that any of those girls. She is giving you a hint, grab it.
- It’s a race for her: She wants you and cannot see you in the arms of another woman. So, she tries her best to prove it you how she is the one perfect match for you. She tries to outrun all the other girls, in every way possible and emerge as the winner.
- She takes interest in the things you like: She might not be that much into football, but she tries to know more about the sport and give you company when a match is on. This is one of the strongest signs that she is in love with you, because she is ready to accept your interests as hers and is sensitive to your likes and dislikes. She wants to be your go to girl, your partner in everything and that one girl who is perfect for you.
- You are her plus one: She doesn’t need a boyfriend because she wants you and knows she can depend on you to give her company whenever she asks for it. She takes you along when she has to go to a party, you are the best friend-boyfriend, that is her plus one for every occasion. She likes it when people assume that you are a couple though you both laugh it off. She likes being seen with you and knows her heart belongs to you.
- She blushes when your name comes up: She cannot help but smile a little whenever your name comes up. She positively glows when she sees you. Her radiant smile and the blushing cheeks are enough to tell you how deeply she is in love with you. She might not say it, but her eyes will. She will have a special way of looking at you, a look that is full of affection.
- She touches you randomly: She snuggles close to you when you are in a line or crowded place, or she just randomly touches your arm or playfully tugs at your hair. She cannot get enough of you and tries to stay close to you though she never tries to cross the friendship’s line. She might flaunt her intelligence and beauty a bit when she is around you and take extra care of how she looks. If she is always trying to look her best when around you, then she is hooked.
If your girl best friend shows even four of these signs then, she is definitely in love with you and you can take matters in your hand and ask her out. If she doesn’t show any of these signs then, don’t be heart broken and keep trying to win her love.